Thursday, February 3, 2011

First show is in the books!

Well, we did it. We actually hosted a sports-talk show. If you watched it, or have ever heard me speak, you would think I might be better suited to do the ag reports on some small town radio station somewhere. I'm just a regular guy from Hicktown, Iowa, who happens to really enjoy sports. Obviously, being my first time ever hosting a talk show, I might have sounded a little awkward at times, said some stupid things, left out some things I meant to say, but overall it was a really good experience.

Bill was fabulous. I'm really glad I brought him in on this deal. His media experience showed last night, at least to me. He had great questions for the guests without any sort of significant preparation before hand. It will be fun to see how our chemistry develops once we get some momentum going.

Our guests, the Iowa Crush, were awesome! Thanks, ladies! You were the best guests we've ever had! Everyone needs to go and check out an Iowa Crush game. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the fierce competetiveness of these women and become an instant fan!

Hopefully in week two, I can shed some of the nerves and get more comfortable behind the mic. Check us out next Wednesday at 8:30cst on webcastonelive.com

If you missed our first ever episode, you can watch it here!



Watch live streaming video from desmoineslocallive at livestream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment